Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Boy! Did I have fun !

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
patsfan

Boy! Did I have fun !
Original Message   Jan 24, 2005 3:59 pm
  I didn't go out to clear the driveway until 5:00pm yesterday,and then I came in at 6:00 to get ready to watch the Pats beat the Steelers. I liked the way the Toro 1128OE handled the deep stuff. I only used first gear most of the time,but it was still fun. I did enough to be able to get out this morning and get to the bank;then I spent about another hour and a half finishing up. I hated to come in!  Wife took some pics,but I don't  know how to post them here.  I swear the machine was enjoying it as much as I was! 

formerly OT
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Outline
patsfan

Re: Boy! Did I have fun !
Reply #1   Jan 24, 2005 4:05 pm
OOPS!  Forgot to say that the depth in the driveway was 22",and even more where there were drifts.

formerly OT
ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Reply #2   Jan 24, 2005 4:36 pm
OT post them on photo bucket.com and it also preps them for URL posting, very easy.  Make them smaller on the photo bucket site.  Click the third box from the left on the tool box (it has a pic of a mountain range and the sun on it) or two from the left of smiley icon and cut and past the URL listing on the photo bucket page.  That simple.  Enjoy.

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Reply #3   Jan 24, 2005 4:53 pm
Looking forward to it. 

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

boblloyd

"Forty-two," said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.

Reply #4   Jan 24, 2005 9:45 pm
I had a ball too.      We had over 2 feet of snow (with much higher drifts)  and the perfect consistency for snowblowing.  My machine was easily shooting it up 2 stories and over 40 feet.  With the howling wind I'm surprised we did not lose power.  On the MA coast many places recorded gusts over 80MPH.  I looked like a snowman when I cleared during the storm.  When the storm died down after the football game  I went back out to clear the drifting.   I was in a very happy mood!  Go Pats!     -Bob

Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42