Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ok Now THIS is a Snowblower!

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Steve_Cebu

Ok Now THIS is a Snowblower!
Original Message   Feb 12, 2010 11:19 pm
Had a friend of mine send me this. Anything that can clear 12 foot drifts is impressive to me! Really Amazing Pics!

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2445899/posts

This message was modified Feb 12, 2010 by Steve_Cebu

"If you have more miles on your snow blower than your car, you live in New England."  "If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you live in New England."
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
mfduffy

Re: Ok Now THIS is a Snowblower!
Reply #1   Feb 14, 2010 5:20 pm
I've seen one of these in action on Discovery or TLC -- something like that. If you ever catch the program, it's pretty cool.
Steve_Cebu

Re: Ok Now THIS is a Snowblower!
Reply #2   Feb 14, 2010 9:27 pm
I saw some videos on YouTube it's just amazing to watch. My wife watched it twice!

"If you have more miles on your snow blower than your car, you live in New England."  "If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you live in New England."
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42