Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Toro 3650E stopped blowing high

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Erin

Toro 3650E stopped blowing high
Original Message   Jan 22, 2005 11:37 pm
I know I asked this question last year and got the right answer.  I had the same problem today but don't remember what I did last year to correct this problem.

This evening I started the blower up she blew high but after about 45 minutes it wasn't blowing high.

This time I'll print the answer.

Thanks 

Replies: 10 - 12 of 12Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Erin

Re: Toro 3650E stopped blowing high
Reply #10   Jan 24, 2005 3:47 am
Thanks for all the replies.  I think this year the problem just might be the icying up theory.  I'll try the duct tape idea next time I take her out.

I live in New York and we had drifts of snow that could have possibly entered through the choke plus the way I was manuvering this machine didn't help it any.

You guys are the best!

Thanks.

Erin

P.S. This year I purchased an electric power shovel plus to do the steps and narrow side yard, I can't believe the power this machine has!  It threw the snow higher than my 3650.  The only down side is the extension cord can be a pain in the butt (had to wrap 50' of it around my neck) and they should have adjustable vanes so that  you could direct the snow where you want it to go rather than just straight ahead.  

Termy

Reply #11   Jan 24, 2005 4:03 am
Cords can be a bit of a pain, but they are easier to replace if you mess up, and you will know why the machine does not turn on. With a gas unit, you never know. When you finnaly do figure it out, it takes you hours and you just got all dirty lol. So, I vote electric on a few OPE things. Infact, I reviewed a couple electric units in the review section. You can go check them out if you want.

Walt

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. -T. Roosevelt

Reply #12   Jan 24, 2005 4:36 am
This is all great information guys, Thank you and I appreciate you thoroughness in the explanations. It will be a great benefit when run into my questions. I got a 3650 this year and man did it amaze me. Toro definately manufactures one tough machine. As soon as I can separate paragraphs with my IE software I will throw my .02 into the reviews. Again many thanks for the explanations!
Replies: 10 - 12 of 12Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42