Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > snowblower help

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
ohbay

snowblower help
Original Message   Jan 1, 2010 3:08 pm
I have an 30yr plus 7hp craftsman snowblower that I can't  start,  I have good compression and spark , I also I bought a carb kit and installed everything except the welch plug.(I didn't know how to get the plugs out) I'm not a seasoned small engine guy, I just read a lot of post for info. I would really like to know what more to look for or any more Ideas to get it started. Thanks
Replies: 2 - 2 of 2Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
ohbay

Re: snowblower help
Reply #2   Jan 1, 2010 7:36 pm
I will check the items that you described tomorrow, I have no light in the garage.

BTW, twice when  trying to start the blower it made a popping noise through the muffler. I tried to adjust the screws to the bowl but still it didn't start.

Thank You

Replies: 2 - 2 of 2Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42