Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > John Deere Snow Blower 1350 Snow Series "No Throttle"

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
corbins

John Deere Snow Blower 1350 Snow Series "No Throttle"
Original Message   Dec 26, 2009 1:58 pm
Purchased a new John Deere 928.  Great machine but I want to be able to throttle down the engine.  It does not come with a throttle control.  I see the engine has a plate covering the hole where a throttle control could go.  This is the "Snow Series" engine.  I see the "Snow Series Max" engine has a throttle control.  Does anyone know if I can add a throttle control?  
Replies: 3 - 4 of 4Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
corbins

Re: John Deere Snow Blower 1350 Snow Series "No Throttle"
Reply #3   Dec 26, 2009 5:06 pm
Get a parts breakdown of the "Snow Series Max" and order that throttle control parts?  Is it the same engine as my "Snow Series" except the Max has throttle control? 

corbins

Re: John Deere Snow Blower 1350 Snow Series "No Throttle"
Reply #4   Dec 26, 2009 5:17 pm
My model number is 20M114-0139-E1.  If I look up that engine, it looks like part 227.  Is that right?
Replies: 3 - 4 of 4Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42