Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens Sno-Tek sticker

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
PACKO

Ariens Sno-Tek sticker
Original Message   Dec 17, 2009 11:52 am
I was just in a Home Depot store and looked at the Sno-Tek's.  It is amazing they put a nice big sticker on the bucket that says "Made in the USA".  I guess the "Made in China engine" doesnt apply.  Good old marketing tricks.
Replies: 25 - 28 of 28Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
jack

Re: Ariens Sno-Tek sticker
Reply #25   Dec 23, 2009 3:24 pm
let me know how we can change things.i'm just saying right NOW people want lower prices with no frills. and all you guys are entitled to your own opinions. but just go to a walmart super store and see how packed it is day after day. my company will not budge on it's mission so we are feeling the heat. not from just walmart but every drugstore and discount store selling food and general merchandise.competition is real hot and american owned company's have to react.
aa335

Reply #26   Dec 23, 2009 3:49 pm
What is your company's mission?
Paul7

Reply #27   Dec 23, 2009 5:38 pm
jack wrote:
let me know how we can change things.

Well the US government has the power to enforce anti-monopoly and anti-trust statues...like they've done in the past.  Ask ATT, Microsoft, etc.  In fact if it wasn't for these statutes being enforced at the turn of the last century there would only be one US oil company today.
aa335

Reply #28   Dec 24, 2009 1:02 pm
jack wrote:
let me know how we can change things.i'm just saying right NOW people want lower prices with no frills. and all you guys are entitled to your own opinions. but just go to a walmart super store and see how packed it is day after day. my company will not budge on it's mission so we are feeling the heat. not from just walmart but every drugstore and discount store selling food and general merchandise.competition is real hot and american owned company's have to react.

You can start by not shopping at Walmart, or at least think about each dollar that you save there's a person job that's lost.  If the flock of sheep is heading towards a cliff, there's no reason why you should too.

This message was modified Dec 24, 2009 by aa335
Replies: 25 - 28 of 28Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42