Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Guilty of letting my testostorone show!

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Smitty

"He who dies with the most toys/tools wins!"

Guilty of letting my testostorone show!
Original Message   Jan 23, 2005 3:28 pm
I have to admit, I did showboat a little today. One of my neighbors and his wife were outside shoveling and when I came out they just started to tackle the EOD.  I came to the rescue with my Ariens but first I adjusted the chute for the maximum "hang time" flight. I felt like Tim the Tool Man Taylor! Ugh Ugh, More Power!

Ariens 824 Sno Thro, Toro 18" Gas Trimmer, Craftsman 3.5 HP 9" Edger/Trimmer, Echo SRM230 Trimmer/Brush Cutter, Toro 21" Recycler II Mower, Craftsman 8.5 HP Chipper/Shredder, Craftsman 25cc GAs Blower/Vac, Husky Y1000 Air Compressor, Homelite EZ ChainSaw, Husky Chain Saw
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Outline
Termy

Re: Guilty of letting my testostorone show!
Reply #1   Jan 23, 2005 5:09 pm
Tim the tool man tailor would have put a V-8 engine on that thing. And then shortly aftor starting it, it would take of going 25 MPH down the road lol.

ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Reply #2   Jan 23, 2005 5:13 pm
LOL....Good for you!  Hey I've done that too lol........

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
Richie

Bring On The White Stuff

Reply #3   Jan 23, 2005 5:47 pm
Hi Smitty,

That was a good one!   I've never heard the term "hang time" flight before, I love it!  I hope you don't have the copyright on that one because I'd like to use that saying around my neighborhood.  I'll try not to take credit for coming up with it

Richie
Smitty

"He who dies with the most toys/tools wins!"

Reply #4   Jan 24, 2005 10:32 pm
Be my guest Richie, I'm honored.

Ariens 824 Sno Thro, Toro 18" Gas Trimmer, Craftsman 3.5 HP 9" Edger/Trimmer, Echo SRM230 Trimmer/Brush Cutter, Toro 21" Recycler II Mower, Craftsman 8.5 HP Chipper/Shredder, Craftsman 25cc GAs Blower/Vac, Husky Y1000 Air Compressor, Homelite EZ ChainSaw, Husky Chain Saw
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42