Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > murray 20" 3hp(noma) snow thrower serpentine belt??

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
minnesotabill

murray 20" 3hp(noma) snow thrower serpentine belt??
Original Message   Dec 14, 2009 6:46 am
Can't seem to find this belt . Murray 20" 3hp thrower  machine model # c2030030, I understand mtd owns it the spec. sticker says"Noma". I found an automotive application the same size however the automotive belt has larger grooves & less grooves than the belt on there. the belt is 5/8ths" to 3/4" wide with 5 grooves. This is a 2002 or 2003 yr. model machine and has a poorly designed belt tensioner system that is incorperated into the safety release on the handle. Nobody has any info on this machine online. I have searched many sites and been to many stores and a few shops. Any info on this machine wouldld be helpful.   ser.# s003293327313     code 2296
This message was modified Dec 14, 2009 by minnesotabill
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42