Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > NOMA/Dynamark snowblwer

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
flyweed

NOMA/Dynamark snowblwer
Original Message   Dec 13, 2009 5:51 pm
Hey all,

I recently bought an "older" 2 stage snowblower...It's in excellent shape, so it can't be that old..maybe 15-20 years.  Anyway, it has a 5hp engine on it, and it says Dynamark up near the handles, but down on the auger housing it also says Noma.  It's a great snowblower, and instead of wheels it has "tracks" like a tank on each side......so chains aren't needed.

I did not come with a manual, so I have been searching in vane to find a users/repair manual for this machine....I heard that Murray took over Noma and Dynamark..and so I went to their website and type in the model number for a users manual, and it just shows up..no entries found!

If anyone can help me in possible finding a manual for this, I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks much

Dan
This topic has no replies.
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42