Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens st1332 dle information

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
tski54

Ariens st1332 dle information
Original Message   Nov 8, 2009 2:51 pm
A dealer has an Ariens ST1332DLE snowblower and is listing the model number as 926028. Says it has a 13hp Briggs engine, 32 inch wide and 120V electric start. I can not find anything listing this model number. They say it is a 2008 model - brand new. Anyone have any information on this model.
Replies: 11 - 11 of 11Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
tski54

Re: Ariens st1332 dle information
Reply #11   Nov 9, 2009 10:44 am
Yes have checked the fuel cap - but will again. I did pop a hole through the screen in the fuel tank thinking this was plugged. I replaced all fuel lines, primer bulb, line to prime bulb, and fuel shut off valve as well since I was installing a new carb. I am going to look into this plugged hole in the jet also after going through the adjustment sequence that was described in an earlier message.
Replies: 11 - 11 of 11Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42