Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > New Member w/Sno-Burst problem

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
kevandhel

New Member w/Sno-Burst problem
Original Message   Aug 23, 2005 7:03 pm
Good eve. all.  I am a new member. I just purchased an old, don't know how old, Jacobsen Sno-Burst.  I'm hoping that someone will know about this snow thrower.  I'm not sure about the model except it says Electronic ignition and the label on the top-front says Jac-339498 and takes a 50-1mixture.   It has a starting problem but gets spark at the plug.  Any suggestions and information about the age and where to find a manual  would be of  great help.  Thanks kevandhel
Replies: 17 - 17 of 17Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
cilynx

Re: New Member w/Sno-Burst problem
Reply #17   Oct 21, 2009 7:35 pm
Friiy,

Thanks for the info.  I figured that since Jacobsen acknowledged that they didn't make their later engines that their claim that they made the J-501 was legitimate.  C'est la vie.

-cil

Replies: 17 - 17 of 17Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42