Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens Prosumer ST27LE

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Tim123

Ariens Prosumer ST27LE
Original Message   Sep 18, 2009 1:28 pm
I've seen this snow blower advertised on a web site www.snowblowersdirect.com , but no where else, not even the Ariens dealers.Is this machine made strictly for them ?.It's the same as the Deluxe 27(which has a 249cc. engine), but this one has the 305cc.engine for around $150.00 more. I like the idea of more ft.-lbs,torque,but am consurned why the local Ariens dealer do not carry it.
Also I would rather but from a local dealer as opposed to buying on-line (no service center)
any help or comments would be appreciated Thanks

Let it snow !

Tim 123
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Snowmann

Re: Ariens Prosumer ST27LE
Reply #1   Sep 18, 2009 2:03 pm
The "prosumer" term is sales nonsence from that particluar web site. It's not referred to as that anywhere else. That unit is a leftover 2008 model 921010 ST927LE. The equivalent 2009 model is the ST27LE 921012. Either will have plenty of power, although the former has a larger engine. The latest model can be had for around $999 (US) from a dealer or Home Depot.
This message was modified Sep 18, 2009 by Snowmann
aa335

Re: Ariens Prosumer ST27LE
Reply #2   Sep 18, 2009 10:36 pm
This website ships from my neck of the woods. I personally find their price no better than if you can get them locally. Looking at a few snowblowers and lawnmower, they often jack up their "retail price" and gives you "direct discounts" and "instant rebates". You are fooled to thinking you are getting awesome price until you check that it is the same as the manufacturer's full MSRP price !!!

See for yourself.

http://www.snowblowersdirect.com/Toro-38583/p2356.html

http://www.toro.com/home/snowthrowers/gassinglestage/221Q.html
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42