Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Tecumseh OVRM120 22032E Choke Problem

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
baley69

Tecumseh OVRM120 22032E Choke Problem
Original Message   May 3, 2009 8:22 pm
I have a 2000ish scotts lawnmower I am trying to put together and I had a few questions...  I have 1 solid linkage, and 1 linkage with a spring and I am not sure the configuration of the two.  I understand that they both attach to the carb and the arm that is attached to the engine block, but I dont know the configuration.  Also, when I bolt the throttle plate above the carb and I move the throttle, it doesnt even touch the carb.  Any help would be appriciated.  Thanks!
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
savagemyth

Re: Tecumseh OVRM120 22032E Choke Problem
Reply #1   Jun 9, 2009 8:46 pm
Here's a link to the technician's manual for the ovrm120 tecumseh engine:

http://www.cpdonline.com/695244a.pdf
trouts2

Re: Tecumseh OVRM120 22032E Choke Problem
Reply #2   Jun 11, 2009 11:06 am
   I've got a couple of those engines on Scotts mowers.

The rod goes on the governor arm top hole to the throttle plate.  The spring goes in the second hole down on the governor arm to the throtle control bar that stick out.  The spring linkage goes between the block and the other rod.

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42