Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > anything jari

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
jariman

anything jari
Original Message   May 1, 2009 4:13 pm
I live in saginaw michigan and have been aquiring jari mowers. I have 6 now and my oldest one is machine number 7775. I have very limited info on these and have restored one and others are on the way. I would like to purchase or share any information on any jari machines. I am also looking for a jari snow blower. Please feel free to contact me to share info thanks. 
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Outline
damoose

Re: anything jari
Reply #1   May 1, 2009 5:33 pm
try this link

http://www.grasslandcorp.com/jari_parts.html

damoose

Reply #2   May 1, 2009 5:57 pm
Here is a small amount of its history

http://www.year-a-round.com/history.html

jariman

Reply #3   May 13, 2009 5:32 am
THANKS grassland does not carry parts anymore. Your link to Year-A-Round corp --THANK YOU I have been there before.
They bought the Jari products corp in 1968. The machines were made way before that I have a picture of the original Jari product factory and promo photos of the snow blower. Not much other information is out there!!!! I am still looking!!!
Bill_H

Reply #4   May 24, 2009 11:46 pm
jariman wrote:
Not much other information is out there!!!! I am still looking!!!

You may have already found this but you didn't say if you had:

Last winter (I think, it may have been the winter before that, sorry) there was a thread here about Jaris with some pics too. There was a guy in NH giving one away if you wanted to pick it up. Even the son of the founder(I think) was here with some info. Search for that if you haven't seen it.

Who the hell let all the morning people run things?
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42