Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Snow throwers with electric chute rotation

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
mikes

Snow throwers with electric chute rotation
Original Message   Apr 12, 2009 3:24 pm
Hello I currently own a yardman 8.5 hp 28" width that has electric chute rotation. The machine is about 9 yrs old. The chute motor quit. MTD wants 300.00 for a 38.00 window motor. To make a long story short I was able to modify a car window motor to fit but this machine has some other problems. I went shopping for a new snow thrower and I cant find any models by anyone with electric chute rotation. Does no one offer this option anymore? When it works it is great but water does destroy the toggle switch, you must cover it with rubber and obviously window motors do not work well outside exposed to elements I am surprised this motor lasted as long as it did.
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42