Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > JD TRS26 blower chute ring

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
appleton71

JD TRS26 blower chute ring
Original Message   Mar 13, 2009 4:30 pm
Help!  I'm in desperate need of a chute ring for my John Deere TRS26 blower.  The welds broke, the ring cracked and it's mangled.  I've tried a couple different local small engine shops with no luck.  Anyone have a good source for parts like this short of finding a donor machine?

Thanks!

Replies: 3 - 4 of 4Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
donjag

i've gone to find myself,if i'm here when you arrive,keep me here until i get back.

Re: JD TRS26 blower chute ring
Reply #3   Mar 13, 2009 7:30 pm
Did you try the John Deere dealer?It's Restener and schnel off of American Drive.

appleton71

Re: JD TRS26 blower chute ring
Reply #4   Mar 13, 2009 8:31 pm
donjag wrote:
Did you try the John Deere dealer?It's Restener and schnel off of American Drive.

I emailed them and included a picture but haven't heard back yet.  I figured that would be easier than trying to describe it over the phone or wasting a trip down there.  If I don't hear anything this weekend I'm going to make a follow-up call Monday.  I just have this bad feeling that the ring isn't and never was a replacement part and won't be available.
Replies: 3 - 4 of 4Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42