Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Snowblower won't disengage

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Dpetrosino

Snowblower won't disengage
Original Message   Feb 4, 2009 1:02 pm
Hi everyone - been lurking n the background for a while reading and learning, but Now I have a problem i cant find the answer to.

I was recently given an older Noma 9HP 2 stage snowblower.  Last night I used it for the first time. It started right up and seemed to work well, however as I went to release the drive handle I quickly relized that the blower kept moving forward.  It wasn't until I also released the Auger handle that the blower stop.  Then as I played around a bit I realized the opposite to also be true.  I was going up and down the driveway with only the auger control engaged

Fun thing though, once stopped, if i grabbed either handle individually, it workes as intended.  Once both handles are engaged I must release both handles in order to stop the blower for moving and throwing.  Very weird

any help would be greatly appreeciated

Replies: 3 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Dpetrosino

Re: Snowblower won't disengage
Reply #3   Feb 6, 2009 8:23 am
Exactly right!! - thx again
Replies: 3 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42