Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > 1987 TORO 11/32 model 38095 starter issue

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
loquito

1987 TORO 11/32 model 38095 starter issue
Original Message   Jan 25, 2009 12:29 am
Hi I have a 31 yr old snowblower that is built like a tank.. Several years ago before the forum

changed to Abby's Guide the people on the old forum helped me rebuild the old toro and she has

been doing fine

This year I had to do a carb rebuild and for some reason the starter acted up.

The switch inside the elec start control box broke in the closed position and the rectifier smoked.

I have a new rectifier coming and I am asking if anyone is willing to help me with the wiring?

I need to know about the wiring attaching to the rectifier.

I know i should have made a note of wire placement but?

On my rectifier the lower right corner there is a red dot.

If I remember correctly the upper left connection is the white wire coming from the elect motor cable

The lower right connector is the black wire from the elect motor cable

when I removed the elect motor cable I removed three wire, a white wire and a black wire from the rectifier

and the green wire was the ground for the plug in.

can anyone verify the wiring for me?

Thanks

Steven

This topic has no replies.
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42