Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > For Sale Ariens 72406900 Slicer Bar Kit (Drift Cutters)

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Clay

For Sale Ariens 72406900 Slicer Bar Kit (Drift Cutters)
Original Message   Jan 9, 2009 4:59 pm
I asked the powers that be about listing something for sale on this board and they said go for it so I am wondering if anyone would like a brand new, unopened box of drift cutters for an Ariens.  I used drift cutters on a machine and really liked them.  When I had the Ariens 1130DLE it did not come with drift cutters and they were optional so I ordered these.  They were a special order at the place that I bought them so even though the Ariens machine went back I still honored my deal with the dealer and bought them. 

Here are two links that show what I have for sale, again the box is unopened.  First $25 gets them and I will pay the shipping.  I'll loose a couple of bucks and you will get drift cutters that I know that you will like.  Besides these are a pretty and will go better with your snow thrower than the new purse that your wife just bought that goes with those heels.

http://www.speedwaysales.com/product_info.php?products_id=1614

http://www.snowblowersdirect.com/images.php?products_id=807

Note:  I'm not a retailer, and I don't sell parts for a living, I am just a snow thrower crazy that has something extra that I thought someone here could use and I don't have to pay an Ebay listing fee.  If they don't sell in a while I will list them later on Ebay.  I prefer PayPal and can point you to my Ebay account with 100% positive feedback and over 200 transactions, most of it I bought I wasn't selling stuff there either. 

Next Note is to make sure that this model fits your Ariens.  I know that these fit the 921006 or 1130 DLE, I also think that the compact snow throwers use a DIFFERENT set of drift cutters.  Check your owner's manual for the recomended part number for what Ariens refers to as "Slicer Bar Kit"  Again, these are model number 72406900

Rick

Replies: 6 - 8 of 8Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
BeansBaxter

Re: For Sale Ariens 72406900 Slicer Bar Kit (Drift Cutters)
Reply #6   Jan 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Clay, thanks for the top-notch investigative work. I appreciate it and I'm sorry it didn't work out.

I know what you mean about the clean edge. I hate it when I catch a bump and dig in to the side of the beautiful cut I've been working on all winter. Good thing it eventually melts away. :)
Clay

Reply #7   Jan 27, 2009 8:50 am
One last bump on this thread.  End of the week, they go on Ebay.  I didn't post them there to begin with and gave them three weeks here.  Hopefully haven't been too obnoxious on the bumps.  If you need a set, these are brand new.

Rick

This message was modified Jan 27, 2009 by Clay
Dudester

Reply #8   Jan 14, 2012 11:31 pm
Hi Rick,
I know this is an old thread,  but If you still have the drift cutters...I'll buy them off of you. I have a 1998 (Anniversary Edition) 1130 DLE Ariens, which is the 921006.
Let me know.
Thanks
Ray

To be old and wise....you must first be young and stupid.
Replies: 6 - 8 of 8Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42