Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Honda HS 1132 TAS

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
kmcharlet

Honda HS 1132 TAS
Original Message   Jan 4, 2009 4:42 pm
My snow throwers drive stopped working. It has a hydrostat drie and stopped all of a sudden. It will not ingage at all in forward or reverse. Any ideas as to the problem?
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Knee_Biter

Wicked Pissa

Re: Honda HS 1132 TAS
Reply #1   Jan 4, 2009 5:12 pm
very tough question. could be as simple as the spring on the lever that opens the drive to be able to move it or could be as bad as needs a new hydro. No way of answering the question without you eliminating the easy things first. Belts, Fluid , Hose , Spring etc.

kmcharlet

Re: Honda HS 1132 TAS
Reply #2   Jan 4, 2009 10:59 pm
I looked at the fluid level, normal. I looked at the cabel going all the way to the pivot shaft under the engine, all intact. The machine has about 10 hours on it. Warrenty is expired due to it being 5 years old.

Also, whats the best position to tilt the machie while looking under it?

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42