Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > My TORO 826LE won't self propell

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
mel541

My TORO 826LE won't self propell
Original Message   Dec 9, 2008 8:06 pm
Tonight we were out finishing up snowblowing... As we finished our snowblower stopped self propelling.

Any suggestions???  Any advise would be great!

Replies: 8 - 8 of 8Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
bjulian

Re: My TORO 826LE won't self propell
Reply #8   Jan 1, 2009 11:08 am
Appreciate the responses.  I'm sure MacLorry is right on target and once the weather warms up I'll start in and see what's not connected.  I just tried to see if my machine could 'heal itself' and when that didn't work I looked at the Right wheel and saw that the cotter pin was missing, causing the wheel to move on the shaft.  Thinking that was my only problem I replaced the pin temporarily with a screw and nut.  Still though not getting any 'drive' action but possibly with the missing pin the axle has moved out of alignment ???  So once I get the covers off maybe the problem will be easy to see.  Happy New Year !!!! 
Replies: 8 - 8 of 8Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42