Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens ST11528DLE Drive problem

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
bob1031

Ariens ST11528DLE Drive problem
Original Message   Dec 26, 2008 12:09 pm
Ariens Snow Throwers are junk.!!  I purchased a model 926015 -ST11528DLE a couple of years ago from a dealer.. and have been fighting with them to replace the thing ever since. The first storm it wouldn't throw snow,  as the auger belt needed to be adjusted,,, then,,,, The drive mechansim (friction plate) stops working as snow leaks down from the engine to the plate and causes slippage. After several trips to the dealer (or former dealer as they gave up the line due to so many service issues) Ariens finially recognized there was an issue and had me go to another dealer for service where they installed a baffle cover ??that was to prevent the plate from getting wet...  Well.... let me tell you that didn't work at all.  My machine is still not working and is a piece of junk and Ariens will not replace it.. just want me to keep bringing it back to have it looked at again.    I will never ,,,,never purchase another Ariens product ever again....
Replies: 1 - 18 of 18View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 18 of 18View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42