Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Craftsman 9.0 HP 29inch

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
jpersch

Craftsman 9.0 HP 29inch
Original Message   Dec 21, 2008 3:16 pm
I am sorry to post a question my first time on the forums. I usually like to be somewhere awhile before I start asking for help. But, I am in a panic that I broke my snowblower and I was wondering if someone could watch the video and give me the bad news......

http://blip.tv/file/1600406

Thanks for any help you can give me.
Replies: 5 - 5 of 5Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
hirschallan

If it aint broke don't fix it !!

Re: Craftsman 9.0 HP 29inch
Reply #5   Dec 21, 2008 6:00 pm
Model # ?  Serial # ? Saw your video and noticed snow on the machine wondering was this runnig at some point and it stopped or is this the first use for the season. Is the fuel cut off in the cut (off) position. Are you using gas which has been hanging around too long. Is your key in the grounding (off) position. If you have a tecuseh motor with the red key make sure its all the way in otherwise your grounding out and not going to start. If you have low oil cut off make sure the oil level is where it should be again this may not let you start. Do you smell gas when you start if not your not getting gas to the carb. Lots of luck, Allan

Replies: 5 - 5 of 5Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42