Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Does anyone have a 3180C they could measure?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
stryped

Does anyone have a 3180C they could measure?
Original Message   Dec 11, 2008 8:34 am
I am curious if anyone has a 3180c rod they could measure the crank journal and length of the rod. Trying to dtermine if it will for sure fit my HH60 engine. I am getting all kinds of different information on this rod.
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
friiy

Re: Does anyone have a 3180C they could measure?
Reply #1   Dec 11, 2008 10:02 am
May call around see if someone has one in stock to check....Call  "Jacks small engine" thier customer support has been real good with me..

Friiy 

This message was modified Dec 11, 2008 by friiy
trouts2

Re: Does anyone have a 3180C they could measure?
Reply #2   Dec 12, 2008 8:55 pm
The rod is a 31380C not 3180C.

There is a Tecumseh engine group and I asked them about this rod.  Below is the reply.  Given the part number change and no cross the chances are pretty slim of a match.

Response:

I don't have any spec's on the rods. The only thing I know is that in the suppression list they don't go back to a common part number so something is different. Sorry I can't be of more help but I just don't have that kind of information.

The piston's are the same, the stroke is the same, the diameter of the crank pin is the same so maybe the width of the rod is different at the crank pin????? I don't know.

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42