Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > pro ariens track or honda track model?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Coldfingers

pro ariens track or honda track model?
Original Message   Nov 20, 2008 9:58 am
Hi guys, I'm new here and need advice or opinions. I'm either going to get a carryover 9526 pro series track drive ariens or a honda 928 track drive snowblower. The ariens has the ohv briggs on it, hand warmers, and I have heard they turn easier than the honda. I have a honda generator so I know how smooth they are. Oh, I can buy the ariens for 300.00 less than the honda.

Thanks, Coldfingers
Replies: 2 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
stidrvr

Re: pro ariens track or honda track model?
Reply #2   Nov 30, 2008 4:21 am
I currently own an HS828 the model before the 928. I dont find the Honda hard to turn. I simply hold the drive lever and spin it with one hand. Im not sure of the Ariens, but I have NEVER clogged my Honda. Water, slush, slush to powder, nothing seems to clog it. I just recently found out about the Ariens track drive units, buts thats about all I know about them. Previous snowblower was a Simplicity 860, I wouldnt trade my Honda for anything... well maybe a HS1132 or the 1336 Hybrid.
Coldfingers

Re: pro ariens track or honda track model?
Reply #3   Dec 1, 2008 11:51 am
I went and bought the ariens 9526 pro track model, I'm sure the honda is a great unit as well. I got a deal on a carryover model so that helped me make up my mind as to which one I was going to get. Thanks guys.

Coldfingers
Replies: 2 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42