Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Dynamark snow thrower

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Davidm055

Dynamark snow thrower
Original Message   Nov 23, 2008 9:48 am
Dynamark snow thrower model 5360-6800 serial 365148. I recently picked up one of these for a few dollars. The engine and transmission work well as does the auger that throws the snow up the snow chute. What does not work is the auger that picks up the snow. I need any information on this machine; like can I get owners manual, and where would I go for parts? Any help on identifying the above machine would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
friiy

Re: Dynamark snow thrower
Reply #1   Nov 24, 2008 5:31 am
Dynamark has been owned by a number of people over the years,  Noma ( I think),  AMF, and Murray... Now Murray is owned by Briggs and Stratton.

I would go to the Murray web site and call the !-800 help line and see what they say about a ipc and manual for the thrower..

Good Luck,

Friiy

Jonathan

I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house. -Zsa Zsa

Re: Dynamark snow thrower
Reply #2   Nov 24, 2008 7:03 am
If the auger that picks up the snow is not turning, you may just have broken or missing shear pins (break away bolts that go through the auger shaft). I'd suggest you check those out.

2004 Ariens 11528LE, Troybilt Horse "Big Red" Tiller (original), Troybilt Tuffy Tiller (original), Sears LT1000 mower, Lawn Boy 7073 21" mower, Stihl FS55 RC trimmer, Poulan Countervibe 3400 chainsaw
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42