Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens 924DLE vs 1130DLE

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
odjboy

Ariens 924DLE vs 1130DLE
Original Message   Oct 29, 2008 1:10 pm
I have been looking at these two models. They seem to have identical features. Yet the larger (30 inch) and more powerful (11hp) 1130 DLE is priced almost the same as the smaller model. Can anyone tell me why? Are there some differences in quality I haven't noticed?
Replies: 6 - 6 of 6Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
odjboy

Re: Ariens 924DLE vs 1130DLE
Reply #6   Nov 3, 2008 1:03 pm
Thanks to all for your input.

I got the 924 DLE on Saturday, for some of the reasons stated (smaller, easier to manuever). Also because the first PED I stopped at was sold out and the next two I called were all out too. The first store said they had 40 of them when I stopped two weeks ago. Since it was such a "hot" item, I figured all those people couldn't be wrong.

Reporting from Milwaukee......

Replies: 6 - 6 of 6Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42