Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > ARIENS SCRAPER, REVERSABLE? SYMMETRICAL?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
bwoz

ARIENS SCRAPER, REVERSABLE? SYMMETRICAL?
Original Message   Jun 14, 2008 7:32 am
I JUST WON A USED SNOWBLOWER IN A RAFFLE AND I AM GIVING IT AWAY FOR fathers day. (926Pro) It was purchased in 2006 One item on the unit is worn...the scraper bar.

I looked at a new one and they look to be 100% symmetrical. can i simply rotate the scraper to the fresh edge and re-set the height?

thanks

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
niper99

Re: ARIENS SCRAPER, REVERSABLE? SYMMETRICAL?
Reply #1   Jun 15, 2008 1:55 am
bwoz wrote:
I JUST WON A USED SNOWBLOWER IN A RAFFLE AND I AM GIVING IT AWAY FOR fathers day. (926Pro) It was purchased in 2006 One item on the unit is worn...the scraper bar.

I looked at a new one and they look to be 100% symmetrical. can i simply rotate the scraper to the fresh edge and re-set the height?

thanks

bwoz

l assume u mean the front edge is worn? its certianly wont hurt it go for it.

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42