Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Viking 7 hp snowblower - how to take blower apart

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
polaris

Viking 7 hp snowblower - how to take blower apart
Original Message   Apr 24, 2008 11:27 pm
I have inherited an old viking snowblower.  Took a while but I got the engine running.  Runs like a top now.  However the blower part does not.  Where can I get a manual or find some direction to take the snow blower section apart and its connection to the motor to find the problem?
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
niper99

Re: Viking 7 hp snowblower - how to take blower apart
Reply #1   Apr 25, 2008 1:58 am
customers ask this question quite often , they very basic machines but if your worried about remebering how it all goes back together when its all apart l just tell my custmoers to take a piece of paper and draw a diagram of what your taking apart, and try to keep your parts in order of disassembly it will make it alot easier for reassembly trust me on that one.
Moderator Denis

Re: Viking 7 hp snowblower - how to take blower apart
Reply #2   Apr 25, 2008 9:43 am
I got the viking diagram part you are the lucky man, I had this machine before and I kept the sheet so write me to

goldrush@videotron.ca

and I will send you the diagram.

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42