Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Need Sugguestion For Push Mower With Blade Override System. Toro Or Honda?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Chewy

Need Sugguestion For Push Mower With Blade Override System. Toro Or Honda?
Original Message   Mar 31, 2008 11:35 pm
My Mother has a Toro Recycler lawnmower with the blade override system that's about 20 years old.  It's been giving her a lot of trouble the past couple of summers so she's thinking of buying a new one.  She has a huge yard and she likes to bag it so she really likes the blade override so she can keep the engine running while she empties the bag.  I was looking at the Honda HRR216VXA and for the Toro either the Recycler 20068 or Super Recycler 20093.

I have a regular Toro recycler that doesn't have blade override or electric start and I do really like it but it's definitely not built like the one my Mother has.  Hers is a tank but we all know they don't build them like they used to. 

But anyway I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for either the Honda or Toro.  Are they relatively the same in how they cut and overall quality?  Is one maybe clearly better than the other?  I plan on checking them both out in person hopefully this weekend.
Replies: 1 - 6 of 6View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 6 of 6View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42