Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Simplicity Pacer vs Ariens WAW1034

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
szabol

Simplicity Pacer vs Ariens WAW1034
Original Message   Mar 27, 2008 7:31 pm
I am considering a wide area (between 30 and 36") walk behind mover for under $3000. I am moving from an old Deere rider with38" deck and two bags in back.

I have a transition lot - 1/2 acre high on one side (drops about 5 feet across 100 feet). I looked at Cub Cadet and others below $1300, but the controls were cheap.

I am interested in a higher end, but not quite to commercial level mower. I want electric start, and if possible hydro system. Simplicity appears to have the package, I have to see the Ariens in person, but I wanted some opinions on these products, or other recommendations for a new unit that fits the bill. I don't want used as I don't have the time to coax to the unit into starting or operating.

Next - can one of you come up with a grass that grows to 2" and stops, needs little water.

Thanks

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Paul7

Re: Simplicity Pacer vs Ariens WAW1034
Reply #1   Mar 29, 2008 1:50 am
http://www.fieldturfindia.com/

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42