Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > toro 724 Carb information

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
lt1ironhead

toro 724 Carb information
Original Message   Mar 7, 2008 4:47 pm
I have a toro 724 two stage snow thrower model number 38050 serial number 0005649 . I am in need of a carb for it. Where can i locate the correct one or what other products do you guys think would have them. I also would like to know the correct part number for the original carb that came with it.

Thanks in advanced.

Steve

Replies: 3 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
lumbrjck

Re: toro 724 Carb information
Reply #3   Mar 8, 2008 2:38 am
HELLO,  
             I CHECKED OUT THE WEBSITE FOR TORO AND WITH THE MOD # YOU GAVE SAYS THAT THERE IS TWO DIFFERENT CARB #. 631920 AND 632107

BUT IN ORDER TO KNOW EXACTLY WHICH ONE YOU WANT YOU NEED THE MOD# SER# OFF THE MOTOR ITSELF IF YOU CAN STILL READ IT. BUT EITHER ONE SHOULD WORK FOR YOU.. THERE PROB GONNA RANGE  FROM 70 TO 80 DOLLARS.
Replies: 3 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42