Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > BCS as a garden tractor substitute?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
CoffeeDrinker

BCS as a garden tractor substitute?
Original Message   Feb 27, 2008 10:07 pm
Hi,  I've read the review of the BCS and it sounds pretty good as a tiller and snowblower.  I wonder if anyone has used it as a mower and general garden tractor replacement?  If so, what do you think? 

My major uses for it other than what was reviewed would be:  mowing (a rather rough lawn - I'm in the country, not a subdivision), hauling (I see that there's a cart attachment - can it haul a load (200lbs) up hill (30 deg incline) ?

The review mentions that the top speed is 7.something mph.  That sounds like a pretty good trotting speed.  Is that right?  If I'm going to walk instead of ride I don't want to spend all day trudging around the yard in slow motion. :)

Thanks in advance.

This topic has no replies.
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42