Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Craftsman model 88870 snowblower with 7hp Tecumseh discontinued?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
CTSnowMAN

Craftsman model 88870 snowblower with 7hp Tecumseh discontinued?
Original Message   Feb 18, 2008 3:24 pm
Can anyone comment on whether this particular model has been discontinued and if so why?  Was the product line-up too diverse at Sears and they just cut back on models? 

Thanks,

Matt

Replies: 2 - 2 of 2Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
CTSnowMAN

Re: Craftsman model 88870 snowblower with 7hp Tecumseh discontinued?
Reply #2   Feb 21, 2008 10:52 am
Chewy,

Thanks for the info.  Yes that was the model # I was referring to.  I bought a returned unit in late December as Sears would not sell the floor unit, got lucky I guess.  And the sales rep, stated they couldn't get anymore units as they were "done" for the year.   Not that CT has been overwhelmed with snow this year, but Dec. seemed a little early to "close" the selling season on snow removal equipment.  Now that I have the headlight working on my unit, I'm ready for the weekend snow event!

Thanks again for the reply

Replies: 2 - 2 of 2Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42