Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > OH195SP fuel line

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
poorshoesless

OH195SP fuel line
Original Message   Jan 30, 2008 12:01 am
Evening all,

Just got my Ariens ST7524E snow blower back from the shop.  Tecumseh replace the short block due to an oil leaks. Anyway, I believe the shop incorrectly routs the fuel line after they replaced the block.  Can someone that has this motor take a look at how the fuel line is routed and let me know?  I took a picture but I cannot find the attach icon on this forum to attach the picture.  Thanks.
Replies: 2 - 2 of 2Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
poorshoesless

Re: OH195SP fuel line
Reply #2   Feb 1, 2008 9:04 pm
Thanks CT...You are correct, that's where it should runs.   Instead, mine runs next to one of the bolt that holds the fuel tank(you can see the fuel line is pinch).  I am going to fix it this Sunday.   I just happen to see an engine similar to mine at Sears tonight.  Thanks again.

CTSnowMAN wrote:
I have a Craftsman with the OH195SA and the fuel line runs behind the air baffle (metal piece behind the flywheel) and over to the carb.   I've had the blower housing off a few times as I've been working on a headlight / flywheel issue and this is where the fuel line is located.  I've just picked up a tach/hour meter which I'll be installing this afternoon and will try to snap a picture for you and post it.
Replies: 2 - 2 of 2Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42