Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens 7524 not level on flat surface

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
desmo907

Ariens 7524 not level on flat surface
Original Message   Jan 17, 2008 9:55 am
I just picked up an Ariens ST7524e snow blower. The guy before me got it last year at HD (so he said).   It looks new (only been used maybe 3 times).  I notice that the model numbers are off by one digit from the machine to the manual (932141 & 932041) and the serial number is off by one digit from the product registration card and the serial number on the machine (last digit). Not sure why.

I also cannot figure out why the machine does not sit level on a level surface.  It has only been used a few times but the front right side (scraper blade) site in the air. I have to tilt up the left handle in order for the scraper blade to sit level on the ground.  I don't think this is a matter of adjustment of the runners.  Any ideas?

Perhaps I am missing something to adjust?     It is not the runners adjustment. That would not affect anything.

Thoughts?

Thx!

Replies: 3 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
desmo907

Re: Ariens 7524 not level on flat surface
Reply #3   Jan 17, 2008 2:44 pm
  It is always the most simple yet not obvious things. The tires take 22 psi and the left was down to 5 but didn't look it.  I added air and its perfect level. 

Thx for the advice!

This message was modified Jan 18, 2008 by desmo907
Replies: 3 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42