Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Sears Craftsman 10 HP 28" cut Snow Blower.

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Dani

Sears Craftsman 10 HP 28" cut Snow Blower.
Original Message   Jan 7, 2008 10:06 pm
I'm new here, & have some questions. Sears Craftsman 10 HP 28" cut two stage Snow Blower. Can't see the model number, Sears gave me a number from the purchase info I gave them, but the number won't come up on the http://www3.sears.com/ site. The model # they gave me is C95052710-0. Even without or with the dot, or dashes in the model number, I cant find the right one. It was made in 1990. Can anyone help me find the right number? I'm looking for the service manual, & part numbers, & parts for the Auger section, belt numbers, & bearings. Even if I could find a similar model, or brand that is the same. Thanks guys. Dani.
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
ajallen

Re: Sears Craftsman 10 HP 28" cut Snow Blower.
Reply #1   Jan 8, 2008 3:03 pm
The C950 prefix means that this machine was built for Sears Canada. Some of the C950 numbers are on the US Sears site but not all. It was built by Murray. If you can take some pictures all around and inside the drive box than we may be able to help you.

AJ

nibbler

Re: Sears Craftsman 10 HP 28" cut Snow Blower.
Reply #2   Jan 9, 2008 11:05 am
What you describe is very similar to what I have, here's its info

C950-52120-2 (1028)

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42