Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Question for member Jubol about a Craftsman snowblower shop manual

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
pjprod

Question for member Jubol about a Craftsman snowblower shop manual
Original Message   Jan 1, 2008 12:59 pm
Dear Jubol,

I was researching an old post from you and you stated you have a link to electrolux for shop/repair manuals? I am in need of a service manual.. not owners manual... for a 10.5 hp 30" Craftsman model 917.881053. This snowblower is the same as the poulan pro 11hp 30".  This unit is made by AYP/Electrolux.  If you can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
jubol

Re: Question for member Jubli about a Craftsman snowblower shop manual
Reply #1   Jan 1, 2008 1:23 pm
Hi,

I have a new computer, so my old hardrive with the  manual URL is on my desk, waiting for my SIL  to install.

When he does install it, I'll post that I can send you the web site for the manual!!

Hopefully next week!!

Fred

Husqvarna STE927(11.5HP) snowblower,  MTD Pro Series 18/42 Lawnmower, MTD 6.5 HP  Self Prop Lawn Mower,  Weedeater 1500 Blower, Web Gensis  2000 
pjprod

Re: Question for member Jubol about a Craftsman snowblower shop manual
Reply #2   Jan 9, 2008 10:42 am
Hi,

Fred...did you have any luck with your computer. I am still trying to find a shop/repair manual for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42