Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Backfiring problem

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
HSean

Backfiring problem
Original Message   Dec 30, 2007 2:30 pm
I got a old snowblower, it backfires, like alot, it's actualy funny lol but  does anyone know how to stop it?
Replies: 6 - 8 of 8Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
HSean

Re: Backfiring problem
Reply #6   Dec 30, 2007 6:12 pm
Thanks, the backfire, I aint sure where it's comming from, it starts like first or second pull, so compressions fine, I was thinking it was air being misstaken by them valvs
niper99

Reply #7   Dec 30, 2007 6:35 pm
sean

l'm not sure what u mean?

donjag

i've gone to find myself,if i'm here when you arrive,keep me here until i get back.

Reply #8   Dec 30, 2007 9:24 pm
put some seafoam in the gas,that will clean out the carb,the screw on the side,turn all the way in and back out 1 turn,the screw  on the bottom.turn all the way in,and back it out 1 and a half turns,that will get you where you need to be.

Replies: 6 - 8 of 8Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42