Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > honda es6500 generator overvoltage

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
sp00ky

honda es6500 generator overvoltage
Original Message   Nov 1, 2005 2:30 am
I have a honda 6500 generator that puts out a normal 240 volts most of the time. Recently it will at times jump to 340 volts.  Is there anyone that can recommend the solution ? Thanks
Replies: 4 - 5 of 5Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
MountainMan

Overpowered is Usually Adequate

Re: honda es6500 generator overvoltage
Reply #4   Dec 27, 2007 8:07 pm
This WAS a 2 year old topic......??

Ariens 1128PRO- Honda Generator_ Husky 480-257 Jonsered 2050Turbo- Shindiawa T2500 SCAG Mower -little wonder blower-Sears track blower-Coleman Generator- Bombadier ATV-Stihl HS-45 Etc-Etc-Etc
larryccf1

Re: honda es6500 generator overvoltage
Reply #5   Aug 10, 2008 10:12 pm
curious - i just learned about the ES6500 generator by accident - i have the same 2 cyl engine in a honda garden tractor and it's in relatively new condition (engine and tractor) and was thinking this engine is an ideal candidate for a generator application because of the water cooled factor and how quiet it is as well as the longevity factor to the engine because of lower operating temps

any suggestions for a generator besides the chinese sourced units northern tool sells?

any suggestions appreciated
Replies: 4 - 5 of 5Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42