Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > grease gun

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
stickball

grease gun
Original Message   Dec 23, 2007 5:40 pm
Sorry if this is a trivial question, but I have an Ariens 824 and I learned on this site how important it is to keep it greased. So I bought a Briggs and Stratton grease gun and the grease canister it came with lasted me for 3 winters. Now it is time to put a new canister in and I can't figure out how to get the old one out.  I have the spring loaded arm in the opened locked position on the tube that holds the grease cartridge, but the old cartridge doesn't want to come out. I assume this is easy to do, but I just can't figure it out. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Replies: 6 - 6 of 6Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
stickball

Re: grease gun
Reply #6   Dec 23, 2007 9:18 pm
THANKS to everyone who answered. I just didn't have the experience to know that I needed to use a little force. It's out now - thanks again!!
Replies: 6 - 6 of 6Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42