Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Simplicity PRO Rocks!

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Tubby

Simplicity PRO Rocks!
Original Message   Dec 15, 2007 11:11 pm
Got it to replace an Ariens 8 hp that I bought in '95. (For about the same money)

Although it has (at least) 2 hp over the old one, it acts like it has more than twice the power. And at first I was doubtful of the electric shute control, it sure is handy as hell.
The heated handgrips were actually too hot on high, had to kick them down to low. And the snow got scared.

Anyway, this thing rocks!
Replies: 17 - 18 of 18Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
nibbler

Re: Simplicity PRO Rocks!
Reply #17   Dec 18, 2007 12:09 pm
I used a 6" ( or was it 8" ) length of sink fixture hose. It rubber on the inside, braided stainless on the outside and fits to the ball valve. The other end can have a cap put on it.
Moderator Denis

Re: Simplicity PRO Rocks!
Reply #18   Dec 18, 2007 12:17 pm
nibbler wrote:
I used a 6" ( or was it 8" ) length of sink fixture hose. It rubber on the inside, braided stainless on the outside and fits to the ball valve. The other end can have a cap put on it.

Nibbler do you mean somthing like this here?

Replies: 17 - 18 of 18Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42