Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > I need a user manual for a Craftsman 5 HP snowblower. Can you help ?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
gsurdam

I need a user manual for a Craftsman 5 HP snowblower. Can you help ?
Original Message   Dec 13, 2007 1:28 pm
Hello , I have a Sears Craftsman 5 HP snow blower model # 24788255 that I do not have a manual for. I need the directions for starting and operating it. can anyone help me ?
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
donjag

i've gone to find myself,if i'm here when you arrive,keep me here until i get back.

Re: I need a user manual for a Craftsman 5 HP snowblower. Can you help ?
Reply #1   Dec 13, 2007 5:25 pm
look on ebay,they are not that difficult to start or operate.make sure its on,prime or choke,and pull.as for operation,put in gear,you will probably have two levers on the handle,one is for going foward and reverse,and the other one is for the auger to eat snow.if you just bought it,how old is it,when was it last tuned,or the spark plug changed?dont forget to check the oil,and put gas in it,i know some of these things i say seem rather dumb,(oil and gas),but i gave my brother a bolens,first storm,phone rang,come get this pile of crap,it don't run,well i brought it home,pulled on it for a hour,made up a few new words,checked the gas and to my surprised the moron never put gas in it.good luck,hope it helps.

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42