Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Tire Replacement

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
stldrum

Tire Replacement
Original Message   Nov 27, 2007 4:59 pm
My tires lost all the air in them over the summer and the blower got moved.  The tires are no longer mounted correctly and filling them with air doesn't re-seat them, in fact they are loose on the rim.  They do not contain innertubes.  What do I need to do to re-seat the tires and get them filled up?  Any help?
Replies: 3 - 5 of 5Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
stldrum

Re: Tire Replacement
Reply #3   Nov 29, 2007 9:54 am
Thanks fro the help!  I'll try the belt method although the starter fluid method sounds great!! :-)
nibbler

Reply #4   Nov 30, 2007 8:47 am
Man found with tire embedded in head, police mystified, news at eleven.
Jonathan

I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house. -Zsa Zsa

Reply #5   Dec 1, 2007 12:29 pm
If you have a cargo strap with a ratchet tightener, try wrapping that around the circumference of the tire and tightening it up.

2004 Ariens 11528LE, Troybilt Horse "Big Red" Tiller (original), Troybilt Tuffy Tiller (original), Sears LT1000 mower, Lawn Boy 7073 21" mower, Stihl FS55 RC trimmer, Poulan Countervibe 3400 chainsaw
Replies: 3 - 5 of 5Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42