Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Makita 4-cycle leaf blower at Home Depot

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
kona9

Makita 4-cycle leaf blower at Home Depot
Original Message   Nov 18, 2007 1:13 pm
I was at HD today looking at hand-held blowers and saw an interesting 4-cycle model made by Makita.  Upon closer look, I found that the engine is a Robin-Subaru which are good engines generally.  Anyone know anything about these Makita 4-cycles...are they new on the market?  The tag on the engine stated that it is a very low polluting engine and that it is a category A engine, rated for 300 hours.  Weight seemed comparable to the 2-cycle echo sitting next to it.  It is selling for $199.99.  Let me know if I should try it or pass it up for a Husquavarna or Echo 2-cycle hand-held blower.  Thanks.
-Steve
This message was modified Nov 18, 2007 by kona9
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42