Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Snapper Hi-Wheel

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Markman

Snapper Hi-Wheel
Original Message   Nov 14, 2007 7:10 pm
I have a chance to buy a hi-wheel snapper 26 mower for $ 300 from a guy at my work.       It is a 2002 with a Robin engine.  I cannot find many reviews on this model, but I have seen good reviews on the Robin engine.    The guy at work is not a handy guy, so he had it serviced by his dealer every year and now he is going with a lawn service and wants to sell.   He indicated that he had warranty work done twice:   wheel fell off and a slipping disk drive.  His dealer did all the work and he has all the receipts.   I want this machine because of the size  (I have 15,000 sq ft yard and it takes 2 hours with my underpowered 21 inch).   Need some opinions if this is worth a $ 300 experiment, or if I should invest in a new more powerful 21 inch in the $500-600 range.    

Ariens 1024 Pro, JD 160 Tractor, Lawnboy 10356, Husky 350 saw, echo wacker, craftman tiller
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42