Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Advice between Ariens or Simplicity first time buyer

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
coyote32us

Advice between Ariens or Simplicity first time buyer
Original Message   Oct 20, 2007 6:26 pm
I am a first time buyer of a snowblower.  I know welcome to the modern-age lol.  I am having a tough time between the ariens or simplicity decision.  I live in Buffalo, N.Y.  and we do at times get hit with some hellish snowstorms.  Although the winters are getting milder for some reason when we get hit the snow hits hard.  i will be purchasing my first blower from a reputable dealer who deals with both machines puts them together and delivers.  The blower will be working on one driveway only.  shaped like a T on its side turned right.  Two car width length is 40 feet.  For the ariens blower I was looking at the 924DLE price 1399.00 or the 824E priced at 950.00.  The simplicity blower is L8526E priced at 999.92.    Looking for quality and long life no games.  Friends around here says Ariens is the way to go.  Then when I say Simplicity everyone seems unknowing.    Searching for some wisdom. 
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42