Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Craftsman LT1000 carb problem?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
nickcacc

Craftsman LT1000 carb problem?
Original Message   Sep 2, 2007 9:14 pm
Just bought a used '05 LT1000. Initially it will run for about 10 minutes then dies. Let it sit for a few minutes and restarts then repeats the cycle. I believe it's a fuel problem because I can spray ether into the air intake right after it dies and it will fire until the ether burns out. I was told this machine has been sittin idle since Sept. of '06. It has the B&S intek engine. Any idea what the problem could be? Does this engine's carb have a float? Also, there are 2 wires going into the bottom of the carb, at least I believe it's the carb, what are these for? Thanks for any help!
This topic has no replies.
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42