Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Scag Tiger Cub

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Judyyd

Scag Tiger Cub
Original Message   Aug 4, 2007 12:34 pm

I have a Scag Tiger Cub mower with 60 hrs.  Until recently I have had no problems; now it will "cut-out" and "stall" after 30 mins, and I have to re-start it.  I have taken it to the dealer 3 times to no avail.  They insist there is nothing wrong with it.  The air filter is clean, the gas is fresh and the mower deck has no accumulated grass on it.  If I stop mowing when it starts to "cut-out", wait 15 minutes it will run again for 30 minutes before the problem begins again.  Any suggestions?

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
jubol

Re: Scag Tiger Cub
Reply #1   Aug 4, 2007 1:31 pm
Run it with gas cap very loose!

If it runs OK, buy a new cap!!

Fred

Husqvarna STE927(11.5HP) snowblower,  MTD Pro Series 18/42 Lawnmower, MTD 6.5 HP  Self Prop Lawn Mower,  Weedeater 1500 Blower, Web Gensis  2000 
jubol

Re: Scag Tiger Cub
Reply #2   Aug 13, 2007 9:23 am
How did it work out for you??

Fred

Husqvarna STE927(11.5HP) snowblower,  MTD Pro Series 18/42 Lawnmower, MTD 6.5 HP  Self Prop Lawn Mower,  Weedeater 1500 Blower, Web Gensis  2000 
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42