Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > 3.5 HP MTD Pushmover (Canadaian Tire)

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
hunting158

3.5 HP MTD Pushmover (Canadaian Tire)
Original Message   Jul 18, 2007 10:51 am
I recently have been having a problem with this mower running incorrectly. it starts fine but when I use it, it cuts in and out repeatedly, but does not stall. If I tilt it up with the push handle it appears to pick up power. I have cleaned the Plug, Airfilter and had a look at the carb but still am not sure what is wrong. This just started this summer.
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
buttlint

Re: 3.5 HP MTD Pushmover (Canadaian Tire)
Reply #1   Jul 19, 2007 5:56 pm
Hi Hunt.
If you could post your engine model, type and code it would help a good deal.
Having said that......I'll take a WAG that you have a Briggs "Sprint" engine with a plastic carb mounted directly on the tank?
If so....try cleaning the carb and replacing the diaphragm. The part number for the diaphragm and gasket is 495770.
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42